Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Wednesday.

 

Wednesday morning. Out early very quickly with Barbie in her new birthday outfit. I say briefly because I went to the tarn sunrise via the boat yard route to avoid the boat house. I just was not in the mood for any social twanging about at all.
So straight across the road up "poo alley" and across the lawns to the boat storage yard which leads me to the other side of the tarn by the bandstand.
This morning just Canada ducks feeding and a Barbie, No messing about at all. a few photos and then home for tea.

 Going to be hot again. So once again we debated the possibilities of going on an outing. abandoned plans as soon as they were spoken and reminded ourselves that it is school holidays and it is damn hot.
 So I watered the garden and drank more tea.

 This is an outfit I bought from a charity shop. it was part of a set still in the box. This is a recused Barbie. She is an older one. which is good as the modern ones are awful.

Still on holiday. I am on holiday for another two days and then back for my evening friday night shift .But we will not contemplate that now. .....


Instead I checked the status of a box coming from California. It is still in California. So I checked the status of Ebay father birthday present, this is in Bradfoed waiting to get put on a van.....Totally hair Barbie from Lee for my birthday is "in transit" having been scanned. So what does that mean? do I get her today or not!!!???
So hot day again. Plan? well no not really but it is a great opportunity to get the engine out of the Fenix car......

1 comment:

polkadothill said...

love her outfit and love the fact that boxes can be tracked....

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...