Sunday, July 22, 2018

Happy Birthday. Then it all got out of hand....



Here It is. Another Birthday. It is only 8.15am and it has got out of hand already. we have decided...after much debate....to go to Harrogate. There is a massive garden there just by the art gallery and I can photograph the dolls I got this year. There are a lot. This is what I mean by "out of hand"......
A very quick count reveals 12 dolls . There are of course some more down stairs and at least one that has not arrived yet. Oh and of course the ebay one(s) I am bidding on that ends today. THIS is what I mean by out of hand now. Also I have to resist bidding any higher on ebay.
Then of course there is all the dolls I have been messaging a friend about in America.......Yep well out of hand this year. Still never mind. as a girl can not have too many dolls.
 This is the "junk shop" collection from the ever bigger bag that I collected over the last few weeks. Mostly from the 20p shop......
 This girl was £1.00 yesterday.....and 75p for the little mattel doll below......





"shall I go get more tea and some scissors? so you can get 'em all out?" asked Lee!


This Palitoy "Sheena" arrived from Ebay.......

These are destined to be repaints....

These I bought just because....

loads of Barbie stuff.....






So debox...unwrap and head off to Harrogate. I have saved my best white outfit and beaded top specially.......

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...