Thursday, November 8, 2018

 It is Friday again today. I say this every week as it always seems to be Friday. The days I now have off I try and cram everything into that I really wanted to be doing for the rest of the week.
The time goes very quickly even though I am usually up by 5am every day. The time goes so fast and I find myself at Friday night.......again and it never seems like there has been any other days in between.
 This week Friday is wet, cold and very misty. Not a lot going on at all.......
This is about the extent of the dawn today. I was up when it was still dark and tidied up, hoovered up all dog hair and fur fabric bits I am working on and drank a lot of tea. Suddenly I noticed the light was different. It was still dark as hell and still not a lot to see but that was dawn today.


Still working on the 1950's doll clothes pattern. This is the wedding dress so far...as I have drastically misjudged the amounts of tulle I needed! I have used her old veil for this picture......as I am going to buy more fabric today to make a long one






Loads more net and tulle needed here. !!! So off to Boyes in Ilkley we go...and yes I do know it is Friday and we always go to Otley. Hopefully if I get going now we will have time to do both.

This is the pattern I am working on still. My time off is up for this week ......so progress will be slow now.

1 comment:

polkadothill said...

for some reason I could not see the doll photos.. the day looks so misty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...