Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Only three.

 I only took three good photos worth using this day so far. I was out way too early for any decent light. I was up and sewing in the kitchen from 3.30am so it was a slight purple tinge in the sky at about 6,45am that attracted me out of the house. It was unfortunately too early and it started to rain as I got around to where the birds were eating breakfast.
 Dark still with a tinge of colour. I took other pictures of swans but they were too blurred even to be called "arty".
As it rained and there were others appearing with dogs I called it a good morning and scuttled off home to drink yet more tea and finish off my sewing.
The light is now up and the sun has come out reflecting gold through the french windows. I have a day off at last and have done my usual thing of fitting in all the stuff I wanted to do all week . Now.....I get a day out.

Lee called Father yesterday as I requested and gleaned the information that it is all our fault. What exactly is our fault? well everything.....We have by father's account fallen out with him and not called him. The last visit to us was weeks ago and as he left he stated...
"ah will cum up next week. I'll give eee a ring when ah'm on't way."

For the next few weeks that followed was the sound of silence. Father stated on this last phone call

"No ah niver said that. Ah'm not goin' into it but I niver said that. Yer never phone me." and then a diatribe followed.
So now the arrangement is that he "might" come up on Thursday or Saturday. He will call when he's on the way.
Which translated means he can not be bothered. But still expects that we will wait at home for him to call. It never once occurs to him that it is my day off. I want to go out.  Thursday is my day off again and yes I am going out.

1 comment:

polkadothill said...

oh father......... quite a puzzle......you can never know what people are thinking.... I am loving the tarn photos as the sky is so clear... here there is so much smoke I cannot see the side of the mountain.......sigh............

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...