Thursday, November 15, 2018

Sun up! More tea please.

 A day off. So I have time today to enjoy the divine light on the water at the Yeadon Tarn this morning. Lee and Monza are still in bed. Monza dog will sort that out very shortly no doubt.
 Elizabeth Taylor doll came with me this morning. I encountered noone else at all. Happy day off. I did not go near the people in the boat house so I do not even know who was out this morning. I have had my fill of people this week and am not spending my days off being polite when I do not feel that way up.
 The bird scarers were going off as the airport woke up and started up for the day. This destroys the peace but on the other hand makes for great photos.....
 To day as I walked my thoughts turned to father. It is my day off and this is what I am dealing with today.....The plan was that he would call us when he is on the bus to Yeadon. I have an incling this will not happen as he can not be bothered to stop watching his telly with the heating turned up to sauna. He will still expect me to wait for his call though.
 As I have had enough of awkward od buggers for this week I am going out anyway. I intend calling in on him. this will be a lot quicker......
 Any way...right now! here is the swan family having their morning bath....before breakfast.
 I am writing this now as the sun has come out and the light is bright. I now need to put my camera battery on charge and get out another doll from my collection as I am going to the charity shops in Kirkstall and then the abbey ruins.

 So I leave you with Elizabeth Taylor looking fabulous at the tarn this morning in the dawn light.


Monza is now ready for his walk, so there is no more peace to be had as he never lets up once he wants something.

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...