Saturday, November 10, 2018

The swan.

This picture is from the beginning of the year and is last years cygnets......before they turned white.....


 This one was taken last week of the female swan with one of this years cygnets.
 She is on her own now as her male mate died a few days ago following a dog attack. He was taken to the swan hospital and they tried to help him but his injuries were too bad.
I messaged them yesterday morning to find out how he was doing. I am very sad. I have not neen over to the tarn this morning.
This photo was taken about two days ago of the remaining swans.


Here they are earlier in the year....
























 The swan family on Halloween morning.....then I noted one was missing and blooded feathers ....

He died a couple of days ago. This is the picture I took when i found him. it was not until I walked around him that I saw all the blood and that he was very very sad.



1 comment:

polkadothill said...

tragic....and sad..........

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...