Monday, November 12, 2018

A quick walk.


 Today I went a different route, down the little alley to the Tarn park and over to the bandstand side of the water. I hoped I was early enough to avoid a lot of people. I was wrong!!! there were loads of people and dogs about. Hey ho...I could avoid most of them if I really tried.

 So I really tried. And came upon the swans,,,,, Now I think the one in the water is the female who was recently widowed. She was flying around honking as I walked around the water.
 This one stood on the bank here is a new guy. I have not seen him before. So is she looking for her mate? flying around and calling to him? is this another guy who hopes to be her second husband?
 I do not know either. So I will see what happens. The cygnets were all on their own, and then later with the ducks and moorhens they joined in to a feeding frenzy...
 I walked all around the water as the light changed to day and more people appeared to start their Monday morning with a brisk walk.
 This is what I did. And I managed to avoid everyone else. So far so good.
When I passed the boat house doors were closed and all inside drinking tea....I think the bacon sandwiches were on the way....


 A good morning in November. I was pondering as I walked. Do I put up Christmas decorations?
I have Started thinking about clearing some of my photos and dolls to make space for a christmas tree and all the father Christmas dolls......We have not heard from Father since last month. then only once since my birthday in July......He used to be here at least twice a week. Thinking of Christmas makes me think I had better chase him up.
So no Father stories to relate as we never see him now. He wrote a joint will with his wife, in which he left everything to her. We did wonder how she would get him to sign over everything to her and that is how she did it. She has full control now. We are not welcome. There remains no reason for her to contact us now, so father never comes over now. It will be her influence......
Right so off I am now. Christmas has arrived at work and I have a late shift today...then a day off. Really we should go see father. And yes I will put up Christmas even though I have a bad feeling about it all. Will Father be with us for Christmas? This is the thought that keeps coming into my head.
 Do I really want the hassle of going to the house where we so not welcome?

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...