Tuesday, November 6, 2018

November fifth and sixth....


 Dawn. November the fifth 2018. Monday morning just before sun rise. I needed to be quick. I had left bacon cooking under the grill. So there was only one picture from this dawn.
We had already had a barrage of fire works on Saturday and Sunday night. Monza had been okay with it all. Monday night was completely another matter. The bangs were incessant and very near. He spent the whole night waking me up and trying to get under a very small table. We had him up on the bed for a while but he would not settle.....so come morning and the alarm going off for an early shift was a bit  of a blessing.


 I went out with my camera. It was so misty there was not a lot to see.....
 some of the photos I did not use had less in them than these......
 And again...I had to be quick. I had an early shift from 7.30am....
I quickly took these pictures and then took the camera home on my way past.

So these are the photos for Monday and Tuesday this week. I now have days off and can spend a bit longer on my morning walks....

Tomorrow....we are having a home day. I have so much stuff to catch up on.....

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...