Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Okay! l;et's kick off with Barbie and Ken at Yeadon Tarn. It is Summer. It is my day off and It looks like summer and the world is behaving like summer. So here it is.

I walked along with these dolls in one hand and my camera in the other. For anyone who asks.....and there is usually at least one...What does it look like I am doing? I have dolls in one hand and a camera.....The camera here is the clue.
Why? well because I can.
So I walked to meet Monza who had gone on ahead in the car. It is masively too hot for him being a large long haired German Sheperd so he goes out in the car with all the windows open. We can not stop unless we all get out........Monza managed a couple of circuits of the old grave yard...just the shaded bits and was slower and slower so we took him home.
Monza is now on the cold garage floor. We now have to get up on the wood store roof. This curently is painted with reflective paint....
I was thinking of a barbecued lunch. not my self as a burnt offering...but hey this damn roof is getting done.
Wednesday now. The damn roof did not get done on Tuesday and the damn roof did not get done today either. I have told Lee to Walk away from it and put all the ladders and tools away. Leave it! It is causing way too much hassle. I went to work for 6.45am this  morning and came home to nothing having been done.
I have Thursday off. I am not spending another day waiting for nothing to happen. So that is that with it.
Also the fenix car is still not started . So in short one big nothing has gone on.....


So now we are at Thursday morning. another week nearly gone just waiting. Crap to that. So I am up. So is the sun. The day neither of us get up is the time to worry. I have printed off some maps and put my battery on charge....that would be the one for my camera not my own as that would be way too simple wouldn't it?
 Here are some dawn photos from the Tarn on my early trips out.This day the time has chugged on to 6am and people and dogs are all out . some fishermen ( I take it as an asumption that these are male. I judge by myself. I would never in this life or any other sit in a tent all night , wee in a bottle and drink tinny's of lager/cider whilst watching a fishing rod.)  and runners I have seen. so good luck to them all. At least we have the weather for it .
 So drinking tea as ever . Right. so .....



 lets get to the day. Get on some white clothes....I think today some "propper sandles" as we are going to the moors for a walk. I want to find some standing stones.
 Where I really want to go is mount Grace priory which is a bit further up north and is about an hour away. As I do not get paid until tomorrow and it is red hot ...that will have to wait.

I have Mount Grace lined up for tomorrow.......so now I am off to the moors.....

There is no chance in do dah land that I can take Monza. The sun came straight out and went directly to hot.....very very hot!!!

1 comment:

polkadothill said...

I am sure the dolls had fun at the tarn.. you as well.......patience for getting things done is so hard, right??????????

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...