Saturday, July 28, 2018

rain.

It is raining today. It rained all night and there was a storm including lightning. I walked back home just after 10pm last night and looked for the moon. There was none...just pink clouds. It was heralded as a blood moon too. None that I saw!. very disappointing.... just as well I forgot my camera ....  So this morning I woke up totally knackered and went back to sleep to the sound of rain.
rain!!!! this lets us into going to Wetherby and Spofforth ruined castle! have to wear shoes mind you.
 Just looked outside. It is very much raining. Not a lot to see anyway. So I have used some of my tarn photos from a different day.

Monza is patiently waiting for us to get up. The heat is fabulous and we have been spending our days outside all day...to day is a relief I must say. We can go to the shops without worring about Monza who howls and is sick if we leave him in the house alone. He likes to come along in the Fonz car! the cooler rainy day makes it almost normal for Yorkshire!


Here we are yesterday . a very very very and I say again...VERY hot day. The ground and grass is cracked and brown......
This morning it is all green again!

We are listening to the radio. Haworth is the place to be today as there are all kinds of Bronte related celebrations going on. I just pointed this out to Lee. He pulled a face and shook his head.
More tea. then we can go out in the rain!!!

1 comment:

polkadothill said...

we saw no bloodmoon either... I imagine the rain was lovely to hear and see!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...