Monday, July 23, 2018

Start the week.

 I started this week at 3,40am and checked Ebay. I have bought the most expensive doll ever for me!
 Then I got dressed properly (yes .) and put the battery back in the camera and went out. Irritating woman on bike turned up not long after me, then the old guy with bread for the birds.
 As I walked around the Tarn I thought...I know! I will go and wake up Lee and we can get in the car and go to Whitby. We can be there for 8am. Then I thought ...GET a grip girl! it is the school holidays. Do you really want that much hassle? did I learn nothing from shuffling around York avoiding the selfie takers with mobile phones? is this how I wish to spend the day? NO? well get a grip then.
 So by the time I got to the Canada Geese I had got a grip and I decided to stay in Yeadon and open up the log cabin and tend the gardens.
 The sun was only just coming up and it was beginning to get hot. .......
 So I walked the rest of the way around and came straight home, made tea, and watered the gardens...then decided to trim all the cordyline trees......
By 7am it was getting really hot. All ideas of going off in the car with Monza are on hold. It is not practical at all.
And I have a Barbie arriving today...Lee bought me Totally hair Barbie the 25th anniversary reproduction doll for my birthday.....good old ebay. And with birthday money given me by Father I bought a Gene Marshall doll by Mel Odom. This is the most expensive doll I have ever bought. I got it quite cheap considering that they can be a few hundred pounds. This one came in just on budget of the money I was given. .....So It is too early for the Gene to arrive...but totally hair should be here today!!!!

 This one is Gene Marshall "fascination" And I have not told lee yet about this one. Big trouble I guess. Mind you she does come with two dresses........
This is "love at first sight"....And it was too.
.



1 comment:

polkadothill said...

such a good way to start the week, despite not going to whitby.. can't wait to see the dolls!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...