Sunday, July 1, 2018

Sun up.


 Sun up. High and bright. A cold wind and waves on the Tarn this morning. The waves do not show up too well in photos but they were there.
The boat house was open and people drinking tea and preparing their model boats.....
 Much later today. I avoid the lone cyclist at 4.30ish am and encounter loads of people and dogs by this time.This day I have a Barbie doll and a camera.and a bottle of water now too as my headache is back. I woke up early just as the birds started up and thought best go back to sleep as my head was throbbing. I was in "work" until 9pm last night....this accounts for it I hope. So bottles of water now go everywhere with me........
Barbie.....this is one I got from the Martin house charity shop in Yeadon. I am always pleased to find older Barbie dolls with very long hair! I think she was a Malibu Barbie. I found this swimming costume in my stash of Barbie doll clothes and here she is this sunny day.
 As I say. I am later to day. The sun was very high and this made it hard to get any really good photos.....
 Sunday the 1st of July 2018. July already. I am now home drinking tea. Lee is watching you tube videos on how to smash up a house....I actually think it is a house"building" instructional thing...but it does sound a bit drastic.........Today I am goin g out all day and Lee is going to finish the very long suffering wood store roof so that he can start on the Vauxhall Frontera I bought him for his birthday in FEBRUARY!!!!
 Not alot doing at the Tarn this morning....just dogs and people. I walked with care as I noted lots of Dumped ice cream and disposable barbecues.....even bodily fluids just left on paths in bushes etc.....rubbish all over in fact. That is people for you. None of them will actually live here either otherwise they would not behave so. By the way....there are public loos that have been refurbished with council tax money of which I pay an arm and several legs towards. Please use them people. I do not want to be looking down all around the paths watching what I step in. ......
 The Canada geese all still asleep....
 I walked back past the boat yard. I am really stunned by how much Rubbish and wasted food is just dropped and left on the paths. What is the matter with people?
The sun really brings them out.

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...