Thursday, July 26, 2018

Totally Thursday

 Totally Hair Barbie arrived !! I got her out of the box immediately. I probably should have kept her in there . But came to the conclusion that she is no fun in a box! She comes with some accessories and a book on how they should look !
 So I sat in the sun and deboxed my Barbie doll and Lee tinkered with his car project. It is summer. don't you just love it?
 This morning I was a bit later and the sun was up by my arrival and the old guys were gossiping sat by the boat house. They had been "twice round!" already and were onto the drinking tea part of the dawn.
 They watched mr take these photos and then started yapping together again. ....It is hot already and it is only 6am. that is why I am late. It was so hot last night. I did not get to sleep until early hours anyway!
 Looks hot? yes it is.
 So totally Thursday and my last day of my holiday. I still have plenty time off but this is the last day of my paid days doing nothing much.
 This girl is another of my birthday presents. This is from Lee who you see here in the background with his car project.
 As it is hot we will be staying home again. Monza dog can not be left on his own in the heat.....we have to be able to make sure he is okay.
 Barbie here in my garden....which I have worked really hard on to get it to this stage!!!
 A lot of junk and weeds I have taken to the tip! Any way Barbie doll....I am really delighted with this doll. I was not expecting her to be so lovely. I love the outfits....and must do all the hair styles in the book!!!
I missed out on the original.....I was not into Barbie in those days!  I had a couple I bought from charity shops but that was it. I bought them to make christmas decorations out of if I remember rightly.

 This is how she arrived. She is now out and about. .


 She comes with a certificate. It is "just a piece of paper" but the thought is good.
Totally hair on totally Thursday. 25 years ago this doll was first produced. this is a reproduction for her anniversary. I wanted one but they were really expensive and we had no money at that time....

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...