Sunday, July 8, 2018

 Sunday morning. I woke up later for me this day. wearing all black in the sun wore me out. I was up really early yesterday too. I had to get my Goth gear right. It takes a lot more time than I remember. I used fake tattoos in the end as eye make up. It takes a lot of time to apply and a lot of time to get it all back off! very very wearing.

It was a hot night. It did not cool down a lot and all the windows had to be open. So all the sounds of singing and yelling carried in to the sleep room. Lee gave up and went down stairs to watch telly.
 This morning it is hot again. I still have some fake tattoos to get off my face. Best get to it.

I dressed up for work. They asked us all too for Yeadon carnival. Never again!! I just ended up looking very stupid serving a load of drunks on two long hot shifts. I noted some that I would have expected to dress up just for the hell of it, did not. they stated that they choose not too. I now understand why.
Hard to explain...but every person either did not notice....or asked why I was dressed up. Not one of the people who asked Why? were going to Yeadon Carnival or could careless about it. To them I just looked like a silly old bag dressed as a Goth looking hot and bothered. Well how right was that?
So never again will I dress up when requested to do so. A uniform is provided.....it has pockets too....and no one asks any daft questions when they do not notice you.


Sunday . A bright beautiful day. I am going to miss it all. Best get the rest of the tattoos off my face now. I am going to miss the day. Lee still has not finished the roof or put in the pond pump. The Fenix car still languishes waiting to be fixed. I would love to spend the day doing nothing. But I have to go to work.
Stitched myself up there again.

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...