Sunday, July 8, 2018

Not a lot.

 I came back to the house after this mornings walk to discover Monza dog waiting for me downstairs. He never usually bothers to get up when I go out early. He was trotting around obviously upset about something. He was scared. He had heard something through the open windows as it is still really hot. I could not work out what, so I took him out for a bit of a walk.
I was not very long this day as there was not alot doing over at the Tarn. Plenty of people about and I noted an enormous dog out for his walk and a runner huff puffing around.

 The old guy and a few others were chatting by the boat house as they fed the birds and watched me. I did not feel like answering the usual questions so I walked behind the boathouse so I did not pass them. really antisocial I am this day. It was so hot last night that I am knackered and in (a Quite) badish mood.


 The swans were looking cool and calm. I hoped a walk this morning would make me feel a bit better about working until 5pm today. It did a bit! Monza is still a bit upset though.

 This....is how swans sleep. Now I know. This bird was cool all the night. unfortunately this old bird is ruffled today.  that would be what Monza has picked up I think. Clever like that are dogs.
 Any way....I got as far as the swans nest...which is in these reeds and the old guy came past on his morning cucuit and said "good morning!" and waved on his way past.
 It is not going to be so hot today. The radio weather forecast says so. Hopefully it will not be so hot for Tuesday....maybe I get to go somewhere..........
 As I say. Not alot doing today. A lot of bird activity........

 It is now 7.30 am. I have to go get ready to face the public. Stalker man is usually about to day. He has not spoken to me since he asked if "we " had fallen out and I told him "damn right we have. you came to my house." after which he walked off in an offended huff.
He now goes to someone else whilst stating loudly for all to hear "I am going to see my favourite lady.....my new favourite lady."
Creepy git. obviously not heeded the police warning he is supposed to have had.

 So off I go.
 Monza does not want me to go either.



More tea. 

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...