Sunday, July 29, 2018

Just another Monday.

 Just another Monday. A Monday in July . A Monday I am going to "work" and have been up to watch the sun rise. Yesterday I did get my Yorkshire puds and  Sunday roast....eventually. It is the same every week. I get all sorts of exotic ideas about it being a Sunday and therefore special and we should have a lovely meal. My view is not taken here in West Yorkshire. No day is special and no meal either. If I want a "Sunday roast" I have to make it myself. clear up the plates as they are just left on the sofa(yes really!) then wash up too. But I did get my Yorkshire puds and roast chicken. I wonder why I bother. I am not going to give in. Sunday roast it is. Even though I make it myself....... Lee did his usual thing and ate three mouthfuls and left the rest.
It rained. Then it rained some more. Therefore the work on the Fenix car did not happen. Filming from other days happenings did. When I came in from my day with the public all I heard was this video for you tube. He was so busy with it that he could not be bothered to come in for dinner anyway. When he did he did not want it.
I am not giving in. I want my Sunday dinner. It would be total defeat to give in!
 Monday morning.looks like the sun might come back. it is already out.....
 "who's yer friend?" asked the second old guy who was looking for the first old guy so they could walk around the Tarn and gossip.......
I told him the first old guy was at the boat house. woman on bike was out too and a few runners. yep it is going to be a nice day.
 The moon was still out.....
 and the swan family out for their dawn breakfast.
 a pink morning.
 This morning I picked up a 1960's Roddy doll....here she is by the tarn .....(i think the outfit and ribbons are original too)

So here we are on "just another Monday" in July. I am out all day. Monday was usually when stalker man did his stalking, and I was told by the police that he was too have a police warning. I do not think that happened, as he turned up and started to talk to me again. This has all happened before , so he knows exactly what he is doing. As I know he has a police warning in the past and chose to ignore it. Mr Stalker is very practised at his art and makes sure there are no witnesses.

200th Anniversary of Emily Brontes Birth today. Complete subject change there........Wuthering heights re read in order starting to night me thinks.

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...