Friday, July 27, 2018

Frying Friday.

 As it is Friday and I go out today up to 10pm tonight I thought I had best get up and go out. I spent about an hour over by the Tarn this morning and that cleared all my aches from the heat yesterday. I got dehydrated and it gave me a headache for my trouble. Frying Friday? hopefully it will not be me today. though it is forecast hot again.
 Last night there was a thunder storm which did not make the heat any less. It was so hot . I just do not cope at all I am a pale skinned northerner. I have seen darker skinned not coping much better than me. This does not help. Everyone is orange. Everyone is orange and none of us can sleep either. so we are all orange tired and grouchy in the heat.
 I dressed all in customary white and really loved the cool at 5am this morning.Others, dogs and runners were also enjoying the cool morning. Monza dog enjoyed the cool morning. I took him for his walk yesterday and he nearly passed out. We were in the shade too. Poor dog was in the car for all of four minutes with the windows right down. It takes 4 minutes to get to the walk place........
 It is possibly going to be hot again judging by the colours this morning.
Any way today I brought along Cleo De Nile from Monster High series. I have not had her out for a long time. She was one of my first monster high dolls bought in Otley.
The three Gemima puddle ducks were out and in the water.....

I walked all around the Tarn this morning enjoying the cool...slowly! Irritating woman on bike whizzed past me and so did a runner. How can they do that?

It is cooler this morning...but it is still warm......
Swans and cynets were out...the cynets have got so big! how time runs on.
Same with the ducks. They were little fluffy balls not so long ago.

And I came across a morehen and actually got a good photo.
Then lastly I went to the bandstand and took a few more pictures vefore heading back for tea.

Look at the parched grass!!!



Now once home I checked the status of "the package from California"  which by the way is on the third stage of its journey on day 4. Does not look like it is out of the USA yet!! can I wait? well I do not have much choice do I???? A big box of dolls. !!! just have to wait.

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...