Saturday, July 14, 2018

Lovely in white.

 About 5am this morning. slightly later. The old guy was on his second lap of the Tarn when I met him this morning. He caught the sun rise on his first lap and it was still very beautiful by the time I got there.
"got yer snaps?2 he asked.
 Yes I have indeed. I took a film of the swans too. I can not get it upload onto here as it is too big a file. I was out about an hour today. Loads of people about. Fishermen in tents at every available plot and dogs. always dogs.
 The sun was up. A big ball of light just over the horizon, with colours beginning to fade as the sun climbed higher.
 The birds were all out and having a morning bath and preen....
 I spent a lot of time watching. Not in a hurry today. Not in a hurry at all. I do not have to "face my public " until 10am. Sunday and Monday I work this week...then I have "booked myself out" until the end of the month now. I can not tell you how much I do not want to go today. thought it is a lot. up to the back teeth fed up with it I am......
 So I watched the Canada Geese having a bath for ages.....then walked on around the water past fishermen sitting smoking outside their tents lounging on canvas chairs....one had an alarmed fishing rod that was going off.(what ???!!! next???!!!)
 Coming back around the second side I saw the swan family....
 They too were having a preen and diving for breakfast.
 The old guy brought a bag of vegetables and flung them onto the water..
"them likes their veg..." he said.
 The swans took no notice at all and carried on looking beautiful in the morning light.
 I met the other old guy. this old guy makes the tea for the boat house. the first old guy unlocks it for the second old guy......

" have yer seen the heron? It's usually down in them reeds. Not seen the duck family either......as far as ah know they are still 'ere. not seen'em......swans out this mornin'......Not seen heron? ah he 'ad yer gold fish? yeh he's a bugger like that....."
 " yer look lovely there comin' out the light in yer white . sun catches yer all lovely like..."
 so off i trotted home and found these flowers coming out in the garden.....

"What time is it? where you been fer an hour? " asked Lee then made tea.

So I showed him my films......

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...