Sunday, July 15, 2018

5pm today. I am on holiday.

 About 4.30 this morning. I got dressed into proper day clothes and a white poncho to match and set off around the tarn in flip flops. It is cold but not too cold. It is a relief if truth be told. Yesterday was an oven left on full tilt. Monza dog huff puffed all night. Poor dog can not settle at all, He spent most of the night laid out on the tiled bathroom floor. If we want to use the room he closes his eyes and looks the other way......
 So 4.30 this morning found me walking around the tarn before sun rise. It was so before sun rise that most of the birds were quiet. This got noisier as the light changed.
We have a black cat with white paws that meows outside in the garden. Been around for months. The neighbours feed it and I have seen it coming out of flats in a shared house over the square too. This morning it was asleep on the tarn bank by the jetty. It woke up pretty quick as I flip flopped towards it. Looked at me like " what you doing here.?" then ran off back towards the house. So it is a feral cat then. I thought it belonged to someone. I doubt it now.
 So cat ran off and I walked. The three Gemima ducks are about.....
 The duck family the old guy said had been eaten....or this is a different duck family?
 The swan family having breakfast....
 Round about now I spotted "irritating woman on a bike" over the other side of the tarn. I kept an eye out...I had no wish to be run down this day either. So I kept to the waters edge as she whizzed by.
 By now the sun was coming up. it did so quickly as I got to the Canada ducks......
 Irritating woman on bike past me another twice and that was it for people this morning. The light changed dramatically....
 And reflected all the colours in the water...
 And there we are. A beautiful day. Going to be hot .
 With that I headed home. The day's main event has happened.
Monday. Home. Tea.........This day is my last at work this month. I am signing myself out. 5pm today I am on holiday.
I have started already...I bought a doll on Ebay last night. I have not told Lee yet .He is asleep still and was last night too.
It is my birthday coming up next week. I have a stash of stuff now that i have "saved".....and have been printing out maps of places to visit.
Tuesday ....I am looking into going to York. We do not usually go that far........

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...