Sunday, May 6, 2018

Ruth Some swans and alot of sun.


The sun came up  This morning in a quite spectacular fire ball. I know. I was there. I was out on my pyjamas and flip flops this morning and I was the only person. Everyone else was a bird.
No other people at all. Yesterday was Sunday of this bank holiday and a lot of beer and general alcohol got consumed along with anything presented on a barbeque. I know this also I sold a good deal of it personally.
So Yeadon humans were hung over and not in the least interested in the beginnings of a new day.


 I came back last night to find neighbours out in the sun. Even on such a lovely day they had a glare for me as I passed. I work a till in a supermarket. I am considered too down market for a bricky's family in their rented garden. so I passed on by and greeted Monza and Lee who were both pleased to see me. My arrival means dinner.
 A lovely quiet walk watching the sun coming up.....
 With the swans floating into the view having their morning bath.
 I have only to go out this morning. I am all done for the whole week at lunchtime. I am trying to persuade Lee to get the barbeque out. If you can not beat them...etc etc.....
 If all of the alcohol I sold got drunk yesterday .....I would expect Yeadon to be very quiet today.
 And is so far. .....I think all the hullabaloo may be over. The tour De Yorkshire finished yesterday too.....
 A bank holiday with sun!? yes that is correct. We have sun in Yorkshire. I have had to water the garden with a watering can (this is as opposed to just letting the rain do my job)


 The swan cleaned up it's feathers
And the roar of planes taking off broke the silence briefly........


 A swan sailed towards my camera hoping for some food.....
And the three Gemimas were out and about arguing as ever.


Yesterday I took out my "new" composition doll that I bought. I think she is possibly older than I thought. Perhaps 1900-1920? she is very delicate and I do not expect she gets out much.
The front of the house and redesigned garden......

I took her to the Tarn on the way to meeting up with Monza dog on his walk. He had gone on a head in the car with Lee.....


The goose thought I had food. It was in fact a doll.....

Past the swan's nest......



 Bank holiday in May 2018. What a sensational weather filled ding dong. A total suprise. Usually it rains.

I have worked really hard on the gardens and they are now looking something like I want......The lights in the back garden come on as the sun goes down.........

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...