Thursday, May 31, 2018

A flip flop day.

 The sun came up and straight out. No messing about. I got up and went straight out as well. It is the first of June . It is summer . The Tarn park has changed a lot in the weeks I have not been out.Missing all this because one weirdo spoils it for me? I don't think so Mr Stalker.
 Just after 4am I stepped into a skirt and shoes. never mind stopping for tea, I just let myself out of the back door. walking down the terrace I had to go up on the garden to get past all the parked vehicles as there is no room on the path to pass. That is unless you happen to be a size 0, which I currently am not.
 I walked around the whole path this morning......
 everything is green and in flower.
 The geese were up......
 Further around I saw the barriers where the swan's nest is and came upon the new swan family . I missed the swan's eggs hatching and the new cygnets!!!Bastard stalker. No more do I stay home. The police and work have done nothing about this I may add. So I will.
 The swans......

Just getting their breakfast.
 around by the water meadows.....


So there I have been out in my pyjamas to start June and Friday. We are just topping up with tea and then heading off to Otley for Friday junk trail. Might call in to see the effigies as well provided they are not having a coffee morning, Wouldn't want to get stuck in one of them.

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...