Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Dawn.




Well yes. they are. And I was up well before dawn today. My garden lights were still on. Dawn is a great time as I am the only one up and about. Just the way I like it.
The whole beautiful week end was spent listening to neighbours drinking and yelling.......To day it is quiet again as they have gone back to work to earn the money to "piss against the wall" as it was said in Cornwall. It must cost a fair bit of salary to drink and entertain in that volume.  There are no plants in the garden just drunks.


 No one else was around at all. Great!!! so I got to it and tidied up the house etc etc etc.......checked on the garden and put out washing.
It is hot again. We had plans to walk Monza and go to Otley. Much too hot for Monza dog so we are staying home where he can sit out on the decking.......I am not much good in heat either so the garden beckons and when that gets too hot....finish off my doll room.....

Much more tea



Lee starts his new meds tomorrow......a nurse is calling to over see the first dose. ........So more tea


and walk Monza.........
By the way, as it was bank holiday and I got a bit bored I started looking for wedding dresses the Meghan might wear on May 18th on the big day in Windsor.........

 Something just like this is my vote.


Ralphe and Russo. Plenty of expensive fabrics beads and crystals, No expense spared. ......The fact that she can not walk in it is totally besides the point.

1 comment:

polkadothill said...

I am wondering how hot it is in Yorkshire... still so cool here, but can start planting flowers.... I love the dresses!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...