Tuesday, May 29, 2018

A tights and boots day. part 1

I looked out the window and decided that it is a tights and boots day. No flip flops and blue toes for me at this age This has finally come to me this wearing of shoes or boots thing !!!well there are worse things. I also discovered very early today that it is misty and dull. This is a disaster  for photographing of sunrise in four minutes( I looked this up) but a great big good thing for Monza dog who is going on a promised day out this morning. No sunrise that is visible means a cool day. The birds have only just started to sing so I guess they are not expecting much either.

I looked out at about 1 am and my garden looks like Blackpool illuminations....I have been busily buying solar lights for the last few weeks.....no I did not go out with my camera. I did mean to....but I went back to bed instead.
As it is a tights and boots day I did not go out to the tarn for photos. This was a cold thing not a weirdo thing. By this I mean that it is my day off and I am not going out because it is cold and not because it involves me passing bully boys house .  Mr weird the stalker will not be out. Not his time....He comes out mid morning after getting up his disabled wife. Bully boys van is parked as ever so that walking down the path involves scraping the wall to pass. I came home bank holiday Monday and noted  the garden needed watering  in what was left of the sun. Bully boy and his wife were sitting out. I opened up the doors and blocked them open so that I could get in and out and back really quickly. I kept my eyes down and only looked at what I was doing. Made sure not to spill the water from the cans on my feet. They were all out having a barbecue which I could smell but not see as I did not look up. Pity really as my front garden would have been fabulous to sit in for a while. As I appeared in and out.... they were very obviously play acting for my benefit.....calling each other "darling" and " sweetheart". Bully boy tells me he does not have a temper and that he gets on with anyone. ( not me. Though he has this to find out) All of his temper was played out in his rugby days. His wife tells me that they have never had a row in five years.......So it must be just us that he yells and abuses then. Threatening to "put lee on his back" and calling him a lazy tosser who leaches off the state and his wife who drinks and smokes all day whilst his wife works. It must be just us that he leaps at and offers to "sort out" then.
As I pointed out when I spoke to them after the storm...to try and find out what the problem exactly was and why he has just decided he hated Lee so much......It is just a small piece of ground with a lump of metal parked on it.
All this bullying and threatening is after all over a parking issue and a piece of earth he has no rights to on a public foot path and his damn van should never have been put there in the first place. His is a rented house with no land attached.....they who live in that house have a right of way to their door only. They would have been told this when the rental agreement was signed. This little thing is causing us so much hassle. I do not walk past their house or look up when I come to my own front door as they are usually there. I do not walk down the terrace any more I cut through my own house and go out the back garden or use the front door so I do not have to pass. This all happened last year. then blew up all over again when we needed to bring the car around to fix it after it broke down......... caused a lot of yelling and abuse this did.....no help...no sympathy ....no asking if we were okay.....just offers of violence .  This is way way sad isn't it? even sadder is that it is my day off and I am writing about this and not going out early as I always like to. sad...sad...sad.

 The thought of selling up and leaving is still very much floating around in my head.... even if I did...people are every where and they will be just as horrible anywhere else I go. so keep out of the way and keep off social media. Any way. All this time I have not been to the Tarn... the swans have hatched their eggs and have four signets out swimming along with them....I am told this by another neighbour who speaks to me as opposed to yelling!

We are first going for one of Lee's many blood tests at Chapel Allerton hospital. His new medication has been in action for three weeks now and it is "Meds day" today. So that is out waiitng to be injected before we set off today. The blood tests are to see what and how much effect this new medication is having on him. The study he is on is to determine why medication fails in some people. Lee is a very good indication of this as I think this is about his eighth or ninth medication. All previous ones have failed either at first or worked for a while and then failed.

 The day is a bit grey. which sounds but is good for days out as it is cool for dogs. Whilst we are over that way in that part of Leeds we are on the right side to visit Temple Newsam house and park........So blood test and hospital stuff first and then a photo fest at my fave big house in the area.


6.34? time to get up......and get on with the day.


1 comment:

polkadothill said...

I had a similar experience with a neighbor......we had lived in our house for close to twenty years...(ex and I).. anyway, the house next door was sold and a horrid woman moved in next door....she proceeded to tell us that our garage was on her property....then she hired a survey company to mark property lines... turns out we owned more land that was on "her" property... she did not like that so she hired another survey company......to get the result she wanted......it was all a nightmare...I went to the city and complained... nothing happened.... we ended up building a privacy fence to completely shut her out.....it was the only thing we could do, but I tell you I can relate to the horror neighbor story.....it wrecks havoc with a person's nerves...........hang in there..as soon as the car is done, perhaps they will stop..... anyway... I have your back and sympathy..xoxo.

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...