Monday, May 7, 2018

The white cat and the church.

 The White cat sat by us and tried for our lunch. She managed to wangle some. ....
 When it was time to go she walked a head and sat on the steps and then jumped onto the roof to watch us walk away.

The white cat and the manor house at Ilkley.....






The church is one of my favourites of all time. I have not been for a while so here are all the same things I always love here......The alter stained glass window....
The saxon crosses......
There are plans to modernise this church. It has not happened yet.
There are drawings on the notice board but nothing has started to happen yet.......l

THe  De Middleton.........Knight....







It is now Tuesday after the May bank holiday and hopefully the noisy neighbours have gone back to work. We went to Otley and Ilkley a couple of weeks ago and I did not finish this blog......So I finish it today.
The noisy neighbours ruined a lovely weekend......they do that every time there is a little sun. This Bank holiday there was a lot of sun therefore a lot of drinking and a lot of not handling it very well by bully boy. He locked his "wife" in the bathroom at then proceeded to yell and kick at the door. I suppose it is slightly better than kicking her. Though I can tell you we are all tempted to go around and kick the lot of them and their friends who come over to drink and yell every week end. His excuse this time for bullying her was that she came home "off her face". If I was with him I would be off my face permanently........I have been there done that myself. The best thing I ever did was leave. Mine did not love me and bully boy does not love her either. In fact listening to the shenanigans that go down I would say they do not like each other at all.


So that is one Bank holiday over!


This was the sun rise Monday of this Bank holiday. A beautiful day. Such a pity about the neighbours.

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...