Tuesday, May 15, 2018

However we did see a big plane.......






Usually it is a ruin maybe a castle or a church perhaps. This week I am going to a Police station. That's a new one.
Sunrise. Sun set.



As the light goes down on a fabulous sunny day I had better not push my luck writing about the police station incident.
I had also best "take down " all the stuff on Facebook too. So that done....I can get on with the beautiful day that is unfolding before my eyes. I did not get up and go to the Tarn but got out of bed and tried to put my house in order again.
Parts of my doll collection and junk have had to be moved from by the radiators. We had a techno bloke come and power flush the central heating. This is a day long process and the dolls all needed to move in a hurry so that he could get to the radiators.
The muck in the system was messing up the boiler which was going hot and cold just at the moment I was in the shower with shampoo on my head....so this is no good.
 Just as I was ready to take Monza for his walk the phone rang and it was the policeman I was sed to meet wanting me to go earlier. So we quickly walked a very disappointed Monza who wanted to go on a day out.
We did see a huge military aircraft transporter of some kind. this no way made up for the disappointment for Monza though.
 This picture has everything....Monza, Lee, The Fonz car and a plane taking off over the huge Hercules on the run way.
 We circled the old grave yard quickly until we heard the engines ramp up......

The quick over to Pudsey.
I spent a beautiful day on my day off in a police station. All of this because some weirdo has decided he has a kind of obsession. to say that I am angry about this is an understatement.
Once all the happenings had been written out it became very clear that his actions were not rational from the start. How could I have missed all the signs? well I work in retail in a busy public place. we have a very lot of odd balls and crazy people who are daily customers. The difference is that they do not come to my house.

So a day off  well spent. Not at all what I wanted to do but it is done..
Best not write about it any more either. 





1 comment:

polkadothill said...

this is creepy... the guy must be stopped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...