Sunday, September 30, 2018

The dawning of October 2018

 Last night Lee came haring in to the kitchen, having been out for a smoke
"Fire in the sky! get yer camera and open the french windows....!!!"
So this I did. Here is the setting of the month of September. All done now.
 This morning October dawned. Golden and shiney it was too.... Here it is just as it is as I do not have time this day to play with the photos. I was up at 4am or there abouts to wash and start decorating my dolls house and rescued dolls from Friday.
 October 2018! not only does this herald Halloween it also means that I live to see another year. Might even make it to Christmas at this rate.
This morning I actually planned to go out as I wanted to welcome October as this is now time to find all my Halloween decorations. Also it is Monday...this is a new week with new days off to be had......
 Today....I have Raven Queen doll. I did not walk all the way around the water this day as I have things to do before I go....
 This is dawn light....
 and it was cold...but not too cold. Just cold enough. The trees are loosing their leaves and changing colour.....
" i just seen a robin bobbin about ..." stated Lee coming in from his morning smoke.
 The swans were ready for the old guy to feed them swan treats...

 to day's outing was short but very effective......

 I cut back across the grass as I wished to avoid the people out side.the boat house. I had said good morning and given Bab's dog a doggy tickle already.
The crazier I am the more dogs like me. So this day I must be giving off wafts of totally off my trolley signals as all the dogs were heading towards me this day.

The swans briefly headed to see if I had food.....I didn't so they lost interest and sailed off into the sun rise.
So that is October so far. I have been up and cleaned the dolls house.....done the washing....washed all the rescued dolls and clothes....washed up and drank a lot of tea.
So more tea and Halloween decorations out then.

1 comment:

polkadothill said...

I love this time of year and cannot wait to see your decorations!!! the doll's house is especially exciting!!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...