Saturday, September 1, 2018

September. Yogurt and Titanic.

 Monza dog was waiting for me when I came in...kind of Where you been? look. I quickly washed up, hoovered and put on the slow cooker again. I then got myself some Yogurt and fruit for breakfast and went back up to sit on the bed with Monza.
September!!!2018!!!! so here we are. I went out to the Tarn with my doll. this morning it was Rose from Titanic. This doll is becoming a fave, along with my Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland......
 I was out until ten oclock last night so I was not really early this morning. The old guys were putting away their cushions having been out drinking tea for the main event of sun up this morning. They locked up the boat house and went on the usual trip to supermarket for the daily paper and a "few bits". I walked around the water and then home.
 My new computer has turned out to be just as crappy as the old one from the skip that I acquired. it has not got enough memory to cope with me and all the photos. so these are from the camera card just as they were taken. sorry folks! Technology is not my thing. I have no idea how to fix it.
 As you see I was later today and gold was the only colour still up when I arrived.
 The three Gemimas were out on the water well into the day.....

 and some smoke on the water.....

Ducks and swans all out and about this gorgeous first day of September.
I am now gone until 9pm to night. so that is that for to day.

I am not publishing these blogs on facebook any more so this means there are very few who read it. so be it. I am well fed up with facebook any way. I have taken down my google plus account as it was just hanging there and all opn it was blogs . I never went on it. I discovered all kinds of "followers" that I did not know I had....all strange military types with fake profiles....or at least I hope they were fake because I would not want these people to be real.....So that leaves me a bit no where with social media doesn't it?

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...