Saturday, September 29, 2018



There once lived a witch.......... If you click on this link you will find the blog I wrote about this witch here.
I was given these monster high girls with the words "i hope to see then out on your travels..."
So this day they went out with me and I photographed them up at the old grave yard on a walk with Monza dog.
The story above is about the farm you see in the background here. I have been told since that is probably not true.Do we care? nope not a lot. I think it is though. so make up your own minds.,....



Novia farm it is called and is privately owned . So this is as close as I get. This farm...back in the days of the witch would have been a lonely place in the middle of a moor with a track across the moors leading from worlds end. The airport, graveyard and buildings now leading up Cemetery road would not be there. Yeadon was what is now Albert square....and high street and mostly the steep........The street built for the mill workers would have just being built.
The grave yard would have come round about late 1800s to accommodate these.
Any way. I am still not out this day. I did not go out this Saturday for sunrise......though we are just setting off to Bingley moor.









I have a dolls house topick up from a farm out that way. So best get to it.......

1 comment:

polkadothill said...

the cemetery by the farm looks lovely and creepy at the same... your photos are compositions of art! love!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...