Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Two days.


Funny old night. I knew I had to be up early and it bothered me. I kept waking up. Yes I am always awake by 4am....but I kept thinking I would be late. How daft.


I am never late.








A couple of days worth...as this computer is so damn slow. I have been up, out and had breakfast in the time it takes this damn thing to bring up one blog!
 So Monster high at the dawn was Monday. I quickly went out as I knew I had to go out early. The old guys were at the boat house...What time must they be up? they are always there before me!
They gave the other old guy his doll back that I repaired, but have not seen him since so we do not know what he thinks now that I have dressed and repainted the face.
 I walked around the water and took along a Pedigree 1950s doll ........
 The moon was still out and on it's way down as the light of dawn came over the sky.


 As this computer has taken so long I am now rushing to finish this so I can get on my glam day off clothes and go out with Monza dog in the Fonz car.
 I like to blame my tools. It could not possibly be that I do not know what I am doing with this damn machine could it?
 The swans obligingly swam into the dawn light. Thank you !  must be breakfast time as they ignored mr this morning and floated on by.

 It was worth coming out for this morning. All the usual dogs and people were about. The little dog owned by Wooly Babs came to greet me....He recognises a dog person....and then waited for biscuits.
 They all were outside the boat house with even huger mugs of tea. They must have looked large in the light as I think they are the same mugs as every day....

So....off we go To Ilkley woods with Monza dog. I still am not popular over the buying of a 1930s Shirley Temple type doll on Ebay. So asking to go inside a castle we would have to pay entry for is out of the question.
Father finally called yesterday and wants to come over tomorrow. So that is the morning wasted!
" I am not waiting bloody hours for him to turn up spend half an hour slurping coffee insulting me and then saying he has stuff to do and buggering off....." I said.
A bitch am I not? well....ten years of it is enough. calling me a liar and making fun of my mother was a step to far even for a man with brain damage. We have not heard from him since my birthday in July. He has not even seen the present he gave me money to buy. I did used to call him a couple times a week and he came over about once a week. I got sick of his wife being rude to me...If she answered the phone it would be "it's 'er.... " then chuck the phone down and yell"it's 'er fer you....Roy...ROY!!!!!"
By they way....He phoned up and asked "what have I done? I haven't 'eard from you. "
'

1 comment:

polkadothill said...

you just kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha! anyway, your photos are lovely and you make everyday an adventure!!! with lee and with Monza!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...