Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Mad Hatter, and Some ducks this morning.

 I had a bit of a plan for this morning. It was......get up early...put out washing.....etc etc....then I looked out the window and saw this very interesting sky and grabbed my Mad hatter doll and and went out with my camera.

The old guys were already in the boat house and getting out cushions to sit and watch the light change with massive bucket mugs of tea. I actually got to peek inside the hut. it is really cozy with a lovely kitchen too! all this time I have been going out at this time and it is the first time I see this.
 Dark cloudy sky......great for photos.... I told Lee I would be quick. I did not walk all the way around the water today......The first old guy started to feed the birds......

 and the three Gemima ducks were out and the swan family...all the Canada geese piled in too......




 It is a bag of vegatable skins and chopped up bits he brings. It causes much birdy excitement.


The old guys asked me about today's doll. The Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland it is. Good old Jonny Depp for a beautiful morning in September.

Off to Harrogate we are now. Lee wants to go and pick up a television. Do we need a telly? no. but it is something he can't resist...a free telly.
 

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...