Thursday, September 13, 2018

Morning. This is it.


 This morning. Not bad at all. Be quick said Lee as I went out the back door...Be quick! tea is poured . Well I was reasonably quick, but I did not rush. I walked all around the water.

 Here is the notice about bread and birds. Big is it not? so why do people still flock here with bags of stale bread? there is another by the boat house at the other side too...

Well here I am now drinking tea. Monza dog wants my attention and keeps sticking his nose into the key board. Lee keeps asking when I am going to read him the blogs from yesterday all about Skipton castle and Anne Clifford. No peace for me this morning.

 The garden lights were still on as I left the house but there were plenty of others around. The guy with the big poodle appeared and the old guys were in the boat house preparing to drink mugs of tea as the sun rises.
 I took Gene Marshall.......Er I actually do not know this one's name as I can not find her on the net or in the Gene Marshall site. The simple way to find out is ask Mel Odom himself...but that would be a bit naff wouldn't it?
 So doll in one hand and camera in the other i contemplated the big blog I need to write from Yesterday's visit. Best get typing and get to it! more tea...in fact a right lot of tea I think next....
 Monza dog is now quite insistent that I tickle him and cuddle him. He is a big dog. There is now no room for this computer on my lap....



 I will just quickly tell you that autumn is here and the leaves are turning.....I picked up one beautiful leaf and floated it in the water.....


 One Autumn leaf.....
 What am I going to do today? I also thought as I walked. There are loads of things I should do.....like finish and put back together the old composition dolls on my work table.....
Best finish this blog for this morning. Monza insists. It is a day at home for me and Monza means to make the most of this and demand my full attention!

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...