Tuesday, September 4, 2018

September. Not alot doing yet......

September now. A chill in the air. Summer is all but gone now. Still reasonably warm at night, but all the heat is gone.....

These photos are Gene Marshall doll at Otley church. Picassa photo editor that I loved has finally given up and stopped working as it has been "retired". I have searched the net for something to replace it....that I do not have to pay for and that can run on my computer. I have come up with this one and have spent most of the night getting to grips with it.......
here are some photos from earlier that I have played with. I am quite pleased with the results....
Barbie at Yeadon Tarn.....this doll was a birthday present from Lee.....


4th of September 2018.
These are the photos from today. There was not a lot doing in the way of light or interesting sky. It is just basically dul dull dull. Fortunately I have a photo editor and have tried to make my offering of the day a bit more zazzy.
 The doll today is Gene Marshall designed by Mel Odom. "Monaco" bride doll at Yeadon Tarn on this dull dawn.
The old guys were in the boat house and asked how the doll was that I was given....it is a Armund Marsaille old ....very old composition doll....which needs a good clean, some clothes and a restring.
The answer is that I have been doing stupid ten hour shifts and I am on it but it is taking time as I have not been home.
"ten hours? that's daft that....too long that......yer told te tek it or leave it? eye...well yer do right...no life that lass......Saltaire/ never been...yer know I never been...there is? a pub down by river? yer do right...get 'im te tek yer fer lunch....." 
 I trotted off to go up to the airport, as I thought there may be a few coloured lights at least! .....
 I passed the swans down by their nest.....
And the horse. The lights by the airport did not make a very good picture.....and As I was just oposite the old grave yard...I thought shall I go in? No? well I will be back with Monza in a bout an hour......


No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...