Saturday, September 22, 2018

Totally sensational dawn

 Totally sensational was the dawn today. I had to run! as it disapeared very quickly and it was just like some one turned out the lights.

 I grabbed the nearest doll. I had not planned this at all. The nearest doll was Gene Marshall "monacco".









 I had been up since 4am when there were no colours or lights in the sky...just dark cloud. Then suddenly!!!! it was here Dawn!!! so I put on my boots, loaded my camera and ran.
I was busy writing my blog all about Ilkley the other day and very nearly missed it all. So here they all are and yes it was worth going out this day.
So what is the plan for the day? Salt's mill in Saltaire and then a little junk shopping in Shipley.
Yesterday we went to Otley and I found a guide to Mount Grace Priory. I have wanted to go for months.......this is a hint ? well I can not go today as I have just bought a doll on Ebay and Lee is not too pleased with me, and so more expense is out of the question today.....
Lets hope I do not find anything I have to own in Shipley market then shall we?

1 comment:

polkadothill said...

so worth it to run for these morning photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure ms. Monaco loved it too!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...