Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Looking forward.


 I love to look forward to things. As we approach Halloween I have been getting ready . That is finding my decorations and unpacking dolls I have collected and made other years.
I packed up my basket with some dolls and my camera last night. I knew the morning was to be a rush. I was up at 5am...and out by just after 6am......
 I had to be quick and had no time for my walk. I just took a few photos .....
I looked out of the window and saw a fabulously dramatic sky.....by the time I got out it was lovely but the drama was gone......

 The old guys were in the boat house and others were out as usual......the dogs with the light up collars did their usual walk around the water......the polite German shepard was just heading home as I arrived.

 Monster Hight dolls today. I am so looking forward to Halloween.....I have put all the summer Barbie dolls back up stairs in the doll room and am preparing to bring in the plants and decorate for halloween......
 We decided to go to Ilkley after the walk with Monza.  We went a few times around the old grave yard. The intention was to go to the woods too. It is so windy we changed our minds about the woods.








These are all the pictures I took in Yeadon today. Dawn and the old grave yard. Monza is so much better since his vet visit. Now that his pills have started to really work and he has lost weight he is so much better.......

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...