Sunday, September 16, 2018

Weatherby..........

 We went to Weatherby in the end. I wanted to photograph this little doll I have named Eve. She is not my doll....I have just fixed her up for some one else I hardly know.......
 There were other ideas of where we should go...like kirkstall and a supermarket. I hate shopping on a Saturday! so Weatherby it was. We eventually managed to park with Monza dog on board........He has to be parked some where away from people walking by the car otherwise he gets really upset and rocks the car barking violently!
 past the church......
 We cut through to the Georgian Bath house...which is where I wanted to go.
 It is kind of round a few corners hidden down by the river.....
 This is where I wanted to photograph this doll. She has been inside a box for 50 years covered in nicotine....so a day out for her too.


 She turned out really well after a clean and a bit of a repaint.....


 The bath house.......it looks like all types of shenanigans went on here!!! gambling...parties...bathing....drinking....you name it....it is only small too!!!!

 Then I put the doll away in my bag and just walked along with my camera....much to Lee's relief. We went around the junk shops very quickly as I was very aware that Monza was in a public car park and likely to start barking at any moment......and I was called at 8.30 am to ask if I would do a split shift starting at 11,30-2pm and then go back for my evening shift. unfortunately I am becoming less responsive to these requests and we had planned the day out. So I offered to go in an hour earlier for my evening shift. This really messed up the day as I now had to rush.....
 I am not as happy as I was. I did really look forward to getting paid....then buying "stuff" for the house...dolls and junk shop stuff. Now as Lee no longer works it is our only income (tax credits have stopped. the key here is "working tax credits" and as Lee does not work we do not get the money any more.I am deemed to be earning too much money to get them.) So everything now comes out of the money I earn. There is no spare money for "buying stuff" again. Yes that is the way it is. No help from anyone else . So all the neighbours who yell abuse at us because they think we are committing benefit fraud can go and boil their heads. Unfortunately that does not help to make me feel any better about it. still we get by.
 Down to the weir we went and noted that the water is high and that it is about to be fenced off. This rather ruins the view.....


 So what would I do if I did not have to work? It is the "having to work" I think that is poxing me off....I really liked doing all the overtime when I wanted to do it. There is no over time now...we work fixed hours and do as we are told. So what would I do? Well I would have my Handmadedoll.co.uk website put back up and make and repair dolls all day of course.
 Be self employed again. Yes!!! I know this is not practical. We need the regular money coming in.
 A bit of doll rescue and restoration in between is about as good as it will get until I come up with a better plan. as I can not deal with the realisation that this is it until I either die or retire depending on how much longer I live and if my cancer returns....
 No way to live is it? something has to turn up soon.

 So we rushed back to the Fonz car and Monza dog and quickly bought lunch which we ate on the way home.....
 We stopped at this church on the way home....and no I have not been here before. We usually say "must stop there one day!"

 This day there was a wedding planned and the church was locked. a notice on the door stated that if I wanted to look inside I could go and get the key from the vicarage as this church is now locked due to vandalism!
So back to the Fonz car I went and home.

Not much of a day. I got to start my shift early and to discover that I have been put in for a ten hour shift on Monday. Really not happy now. This is no way to live the little bit of life I have salvaged......

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...