Thursday, September 20, 2018

Autumn light.

 Autumn. Autumn light and colours. I love it! This morning finds me up at just before 5am and tiding up the living room. too early to go out it was as the garden lights were still on and there was no colours in the sky.
Manic street Preachers... Autumn song .....There you go a bit of music for the morning this autumn.
 The doll with me today is Raven Queen from the Ever after series. The day? grey...very grey.
 I walked around the water hoping to avoid people. I am well fed up with them. I have had my fill of bad manners, modern worlds along with their outlook seen through a mobile screen on the phone cameras. I have had it too with other's medical problems bellowed out as they speak into their mobile phones ......Who cares. So you have some test results! You have a prescription for something serious? I do not care that it might kill you and that it is the most interesting thing to happen to you..... Shut up yelling into your damn phone......
 I know that if I go around by the band stand and walk quickly no one has the chance to talk to me. Should have come out earlier when it was still dark really!!!
 Very grey Autumn day. I decided that to day we will go to Undercliffe Cemetery in Bradford as it is the perfect light for an old Goth to take photos.....
 the swans thought I had food....No! just a doll this morning....they lost interest about now and sailed off...
I went home to drink tea and inform Lee we are going out to Bradford with Monza dog today. I did stop on the way past the boat house to say good morning.....and show the old guys today's doll.....they always ask and I was feeling a slight bit more social after a bracing walk.
So first we wait for Lee's medication to be delivered and then we will be off to Bradford. I have put the camera battery on charge in anticipation.....

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...