Tuesday, September 18, 2018

I am a robot....

 I went out this morning because I can. The lights in the sky were okay but not sensational. I missed the best yesterday morning....this is as I am told by the old guys. They were all there this day with mugs of tea. This day there was also a very well behaved German Shepard....who was politely taking biscuits from everyone....very polite! I am not used to this. Monza my Shepard is not polite at all. I have tried. Now at least he does not leap upon and dump me off the bed in the mornings......
 So here we are at first light......
 with an Ever after doll that I rescued from a junk shop.


 I walked around the water and by the time I got back to the start the light was completely different.
 I am out! yesterday I did a ten hour shift. Bloody ten hours? yep. my back and brain now wobble over every second. The future is obvious...robots will do the job I do. I work a till in a super market. Any semblance of humanity is dead after ten hours...trust me.......
 To day I have a five hour shift. one customer actually said to me that I have said everything too many times this day....I sound like a robot. Try it! is all I can say to you. See how human you feel after all....
 The swans came over to see me at least....They thought I had food. Then posed for my camera....
Autumn is here. I made tea...and went straight out into the garden to start getting it all ready for winter......The geraniums are still flowering so I will not take them in just yet....

1 comment:

polkadothill said...

I adore the ever after doll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...