Friday, September 7, 2018

Friday!



 Friday!!! this was a great excitement day as it is the weekend again all ready. Now I am out until late weekends it is not so exciting. having said that it is not bad really. I still get the whole day to be out and about. Last night I was out and about too as Lee saw a rainbow when he went out for his after dinner smoke. I grabbed my camera and walked around the Tarn again......
 There was indeed a rainbow. in fact there were a few. I managed to capture it and the really odd sky that went along with it....



 It was worth the walk. Lee asked where I had been on my return. I looked at him puzzled . Where would you be if there was a rainbow? out with your camera like I was. Odd question I thought!
 I was probably gone about an hour by the time I had taken well too many photos and stopped every few seconds to marvel at the light.....
 It started to rain as I got to the second side of the tarn.....
 I started to walk fast ...not run...my body can't perform on that level....it was about to hammer with rain.... looks angry? oh yes. I was not hanging about get the brunt of this one's temper....
 The sun going down was so bright that I could not see who or what was coming at me on the path. the same for others. so we all just ended up walking into each other.....

it was all a lot wow!


 So now we are at Friday morning.I have been around the tarn and up to the airport already...yes again.......and put on the slow cooker for later.......
 The doll today is Briar rose from the Ever After collection........
 I avoided the boathouse as I could hear voices from the old guys as they drank their buckets of tea.
 To day I went to the family ponds as they are called....and took photos with the dragon fly wooden sculpture.....




i also went to the old grave yard on the way past.

 there were a few plane spotters...and yes I expect they did think me odd photographing a doll on the stones when there are perfectly good planes taking off.....well at least I was not climbing on the walls and yelling lovlies. !! I think they are odd back to be honest. They were obviously tourists as I spotted their car complete with loaded roof rack. This is how they spend their holiday? they think I am odd?? HA!!!!!

 I did get one shot of a plane taking off into the dawn........
 By now my battery was running out. It had a lot of excitement lately and I forgot to charge it last night.....
one more picture it took and then shut it's self down. so that was that for this morning....

The old guys marvelled at my doll and drank more tea.

"me niece just bought a doll in't town like. from that shop wi' loads o' doll in...one of them babies.....weird? eye. Well ah don't like 'em...but she likes putin' it in pram an all....."

Well lovlies I am weird. but I am not that mad. I hate those reborn baby dolls. Now they are weird.

Just read Lee this blog as always....now we are off to Ilkley to buy me some paint so I can finish repairing all the composition old dolls I have on my work table in bits. The other old guys doll is amongst them. I am to mend the eye slot and reset the eyes. I said I would find her some clothes too. poor love. So off we go. and yes we are going to our Friday Otley junk shop hunt as well. so I had best get on with it as it will be 5pm before you know it and I will have to go.

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...