Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Around about this time.....


This year .....These are the cows that Monza got so excited about in a field out by Haworth.....


Around about this time last year I was on my way to Hull. It was not quite today but it was now about a year ago.link to my trip to hull and meeting an old friend        This is the blog I wrote about my visit at this time....
I had spent most of September last year going to castles, my old school and researching Quakers generally. Last September Mary came from America with her Sister Bonnie and their Husband's Lee and Dixon. They came to see their old ancestral lands and see what was left of the birth place of a relative long ago who emigrated to America.
I say what was left! This is the link to the blog about what is left as ruins ...

This years October is very different and the day finds me still in bed on a day off. Still in bed? well yes...though I have been up and cleaned up the dolls house I acquired the other day and made tea. It is cold, raining with a vengence and basically a horrible day.
Lee wants to go to a supermarket. I want to go to Bolling hall.

So I leave you this day with the pictures I took the other day on the way to pick up the dolls house and the dawning of october ,







So as I love October and Halloween is luming...I am (Off to Bolling Hall in Bradford. A real treat and a fave place of mine.

1 comment:

polkadothill said...

and the blog is a treat too!!!!!!!!!!!!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...