Tuesday, October 9, 2018

This Dawn.


 I would love to tell you that I am up and drinking tea and looking forward to chocolate and bananas. I can now tell you that I am up and drinking "untea". Which is just boiled water today. Monza wants me to take him to the fonz car for his day out. This is complicating writing this somewhat as he has the technique of slapping his big puddy paws onto the key board.
My headache, giddiness and feeling sick have all gone now and I can actually see straight to type today.
 I have been out to the tarn with an Alice doll to take photos.It is the first adventure this week. The realisation that I get Migraine head aches has been a right slap around the head with a wet fish. It is a real bummer actually. I was just getting things sorted with work and life generally and recovering from my cancer operation just fine. As far as I can gather....and without boring the arse off you is that The medication given as "anti cancer pills" have hormones which cause this. So big bugger all round.
 As with problems like this.....Lee gets migraine...so I have researched it....What I can eat....what triggers it etc etc etc....So now there are even less things for me to eat and drink....working my way through it all....as there is no way I want to feel that ill again. so I am doing something about it. If that means no more tea then so be it.....tea may be an option in small amounts. Chocolate, bananas and alcohol will never be an option again now. I gave up the wine some years ago as you will know if you read this....I gave it up whilst promising myself I could have a glass of wine some time....that is now not going to happen.Pox on cancer.

 I was out early enough for there to be no light.....I was up early enough to realise it was far too early to go out as well.... So I cleaned stuff. Mirrors this day and the cooker hood until I saw colours begin to appear in the sky and I went out side.
all Quiet in the dark. The odd echo from the old guys in the boat house accross the water ...otherwise bird song and dawn quiet.
Monza has now got so insistent that I abandon this blog and go now.







Monza is now so determined that he is going out that I must abandon this and go to Kirkstall and the old grave yard. He is very adept at the delete button.......


Night now.

 Monza got his walk up by the airport....
 He had quite an exciting day for a dog....as we went to Kirkstall and parked by the Abbey...went to the Tip shop, and a car wash. Dogs like the car wash a lot. I wish silly daft stuff like that delighted me like that......it's the big brushes going round.....
So now that we have taken the Fonz car through the car wash he now has to pass an MOT test. Lee is fixing up the Fonz car tomorrow. The hand brake does now work and a few of the lights are out....nothing serious says Lee.

1 comment:

polkadothill said...

I am so sorry about the migranes for you and lee as well... most likely a side effect of medication as you have stated.........grrrrrrr................on a happy note.. the morning darkness at the tarn was a delight for me to see.. I think alice loved it as well..............

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...