Saturday, October 27, 2018

Friday.

 Friday night and I just got paid. I came straight home to collect my camera and went over to the tarn.
As I entered the house all was quiet as everyone else was asleep.
Monza dog was not at the top of the stairs as usual and so did not notice me going out again. This was my Friday night. this is always my Friday night now. How very drastically life changes.
 The moon followed me home, so I could not resist these photos. I did not see anyone else on the paths. The lights were all still on in the pubs so I am guessing that is where they all were. ....
 Friday night and I just got paid. This was it! though we had been to Otley in the morning for my usual junk shop rummage and an ice cream in the October sun in the market square.
 The moon was very beautiful . It was also very cold or bracing if you like. I had gloves in my pocket but can not operate the camera wearing them.



 After ten minutes...that was enough and i quickly headed home to the silent house. I made some toast....tea......and still Monza dog did not wake up.


 I pondered where to go on Saturday morning. Halloween has been moved to this weekend for commercial reasons and I hope to avoid the trash. Where to go? Bradford industrial museum? Saltaire canal and park?
 

 Earlier in Otley......
 thousands of knitted poppies.....
 Quite something isn't ?
 2018! 100 years since the end of the first world war. We went to see this display on our way around....
 We went to look in the church too. The Vicar was there waiting for people to go inside the church after the poppy display. There was no one else in the church .
 Everyone else was crowding around this display taking photos on their mobile phones.
 Lee did the same.


Then to the Twenty pence shop we went. I got another Spanish character doll for yes! 20p!

Otley also has a market on Friday!

We celebrated the pay day with an ice cream lolly in the market square. Really know how to live life to the full don't we?

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...