Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Right! let's do it.

 Not a lot doing at the Yeadon Tarn this day. Never mind . There is a lot doing at this place. Lee finally got the engine out of the Vauxhall Frontera I bought him for his birthday in February.
He did this yesterday and then spent the rest of the evening dancing around it red Indian style around a camp fire performing a great ritual. This is a big deal really. Though....If you are not into mechanics it just makes eating dinner late.
The engine had to come out as it is totally knackered. I also bought him a replacement engine in February.  So an engine swap? Yes . Simple? No. turned complicated a few months ago. Angle grinders and sparks flew as the front of the car was dismantled.
I am told....that the engine was attached to the chassy and then the car body was dropped onto it at the factory.....this makes it a real bummer to get out.
 To day I am making retro 1950's doll clothes and Lee is starting to swap bits of car engine over before a visit to hospital for his six monthly appointment......
 This morning the washing was put on at daft o'clock and my work space cleaned in preparation for     threading my sewing machine.and sewing.....Out at the Tarn the old guys were all in the boat house with doors closed. It is not much of a morning really to look at! and it was cold.
  I hung around long enough to take a few photos. Not that exciting I thought and headed home.
I got ready the pattern I bought from E bay for outfits for the Miss Revlon doll. 1950's original pattern for this doll....a copy! so I do not mind cutting it. 

So right! let's do it!



We did it alright....Walked Monza, got blueberry muffins for lunch and hospital without any problems.

I can write about walking Monza, so here are photos from today and other days too.....

As I found out the hard way on Lee's last visit to hospital...Do not take pictures. Do not blog about it..
So dog walking it is this day.













So that is that... By the way, the doctors are very pleased with Lee's progress and the new meds are working well for him.

1 comment:

polkadothill said...

getting it all done is the best!!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...