Sunday, August 19, 2018

The Llamas.

Were you expecting a sunrise or dawn light photos followed by a comment or two from the old guys by the boat house? Ha! well not this Sunday. I am finally admitting to being tired and to be honest I am not as enthusiastic as I was about early. To qualify this I will say I was out until after 10pm last night. This is out.... outrageously late for me. So today I am putting up my Llama photos from yesterday.
The lovely Llamas live just by Yeadon and I spotted them the other week and now it has become one of the places we stop to say hello.
Llamas are from the camel family of pack animals and come from South America. They are much cleverer than I am and always recognise me now, the first time I went to see them they ran towards me...food I expect.
" Is that a llama? yer bloggin' about them eh? just mek more tea then yer can read it to me......ummmm......Morning Monza.....who were it that saw yer tekin' photos? these photos? oh....they did? driving past? yer can't get away wi' out  'ere . Time te get in shower lass. ...." said Lee
They are rather lovely.
This week there were two little ones and no kangaroo. yes there was a kangeroo too living in the little hut.
So Llamas today. I am now late. So must get on. I stopped downstairs cutting out pictures from old vogue magazines I bought in the 20p shop in Otley. I am making collarge for the sun room.....yes I know this room leaks through the flat roof and flashing that joins it to the house...this is why I am making these pictures for it from 20p vogues as I can keep pasting more over the damaged bits when it rains. The simple thing would be to fix the roof. That will involve going up a ladder on to the wonky roof.
That would be just too simple......

On Friday in Otley we came upon this wedding set up next to a pub in one of the squares .....A wedding! Apparently they are regulars in the pub and are getting married in Harrogate registry office......Love the straw bales as seats! gorgeous isn't it? just put that in before I go to day.
Right I really am going now. I am late again.

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...