Wednesday, August 22, 2018

All pile into the Fonz car,,,,,,

 We all piled into the Fonz car and went first for a doggy walk and on the way to Ilkley we stopped at the Otley Chevin.....
 Lee blew up one of the flat tyres on the Fonz car and I took some photos.
 We then parked up in Ilkley and went for a quick Womble and junk shop root.....

 via the church as always.....












 I found these lovelies on the way around.....all to be projects for my air brush.....

And whilst I was out this old composition doll arrived. This too is to be a project fo my airbrush.....




 best get to it all then! day two of my holiday and we wait for Lee's medication to be delivered.
I looked out and there were no colours in the sky so I stayed in bed and had more tea!




1 comment:

polkadothill said...

looking forward to hearing about the airbrush adventure!!!!!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...