Monday, August 6, 2018

Early.


 As you see by these photos taken at about 3,30am I woke up. I did go to sleep....but it was early. like 8pm last night. So therefore by 3am my body was bored and looking for an outing to photograph the dawn.
there were two problems with this. Firstly the dawn does not happen until 5.30 am and secondly when the light did come up this morning there were none of the bright colours in the sky that I like.....
basically it was too damn early. So I rattled around a bit...took these photos of the garden lights and then washed a couple of dolls I want to repaint.
 Solar garden lights that charge all day and flash pretty colours all night whilst I should be asleep.
 By 6.10 am I went back upstairs with tea. I woke Lee and told him it was nearly 7am and we were going to Knaresborough castle.

"Thought you said it were nearly seven! it's six! you lost the plot. What yer mean yer never found the plot in't first place. ?? eye  i'l mek tea........."
.So there we are. Tuesday. Cloudy day....which is good because Monza can come out with us in the car.....so knaresborough castle here I come.

1 comment:

polkadothill said...

love the solar light glow!!!! enjoy the castle!

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...