Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Holiday........

 Up I am. It is day one of my holiday. Where am I going? well you will have to wait and see. This morning I was in time for the morning to dawn with pink and orange.light over the airport. It did not last long, but it was long enough.
 I got out of bed to discover the garden lights still on. so I suppose it must have been about 5am when Monza dog came to wake me. He then sat by the french windows to make sure I got up. He knows it is holiday time and he gets to go out in the car.
 The old guy by the boat house had already walked around the water and was sitting watching the light. The swans were still asleep on the water by the jetty.
 I set off to walk around myself. I am going to Ilkley today and then Monza has another vets appointment. We have to wait until the end of morning surgery when everyone leaves before we take him in. Not looking forward to it at all......still it has to be done. there is not really a problem with Monza's health he is "just old" I know about that as so am I now. I think there is arthritis in his back legs.....so unfortunately he has to be examined by the vet so we can have anti inflammatory prescribed for him....oh boy.....here we go. He likes me and allows me to muzzle him. Muzzle or not old he may be he will still try to make the vet his starters course for his dinner today. So it has to be done. so be it.
Any way the day is fabulous and now as I write the sun is out too. I came home to drink the customary cups of tea and eat a banana(my latest breakfast thing!) I watered and fed the plants at the front of the house and then the house plants. That is that! and then set up my work tops with my new air brush and dolls to be repainted later.....much later after the vets appointment.....

More tea then.....

But that will be all done by this afternoon and I have two composition dolls arriving.....hopefully by Friday! to repair and repaint!




This one has a bad crack.....but is in otherwise good way.....





This one is in quite good condition except the glue from a wig still on her head......


The eyes still work......they are both about 1940s 1950s composition dolls. .....

I am looking forward to their arrival......

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...