Thursday, August 2, 2018

Sun and swans. and an old photo...

 Up I got . Out I went. I was slightly later than I like as I could not find my new flip flops. I had to settle for my old ones that are very nearly worn away at the heal. I flipper flopped along.....


We are both still stressing and upset about Tuesday's hospital debarkle. Lee has started not sleeping again and spending the night hours watching junk on telly. I have started waking up all hours again and not sleeping much just getting up and doing daft stuff like colour coding books and piling up dvd films...uh! don't even ask. just daft pointless stuff......
 
 So this day I saw out of the window that the morning colours were in the sky and went out as soon as I could find flip flops. By the time I got around the tarn I had forgotten why I was worried.
 We had a phone call from The doctor Lee was supposed  to see on Tuesday. He has now made the arrangement for us to go to another department at the hospital and meet him. There is a lot of results and it is important that he is treated. so that is Friday morning...which is tomorrow......
On the last visit his notes were witheld and not sent through to the doctor for his appointment. We were first on the list and the doctor questioned it at the time, but it was all blocked by the receptionist who complained about us and called security. Lee told the doctor that called at home that we were subsequently intimidated out of the department by a security guard and all the staff staring at us, as the receptionist had told them I was filming and recording her.. We just felt so awful and left. All this because of a stupid mistake I made. I am not even a patient, But I always go along with Lee. really we would not have got through this unless we stuck together! I was holding a lit mobile phone. that was all I did. not even my phone, as I do not have a mobile phone.And yes! I am still stressing about my stupidity!
 So Yeadon tarn this morning. Ducks, swans, and the three Gemima ducks. The old guy was out and gave them all a bag of bits. I did not see him this morning I just saw the curfuffle of the birds from the other side.
 The three Gemima ducks by the old boat house.
 I walked out of the tarn up by the airport today as well. I just thought I would.....
 just as I came back around I saw the swan family heading back from breakfast to their house/nest.
 They saw me and headed straight to me. They like their photo taken.....and hung about and posed a lot.....
 The cygnets are now massive. My first photos of this family earlier in the year were of these birds still as eggs.

 Huge! but still cute.

 " you daft old bat" said the swan "yer all bothered about now't it'll work out lass." and with that they went home for a snooze in their waterside home.




So Thursday. a day off. I have just called up Parcelforce. I am expecting a huge package full of dolls and it is on the van to be delivered as we speak. This means I stay home until it arrives. once here I suspect I may never go out again. The package has inside some Mel Odom dolls, Rose (Titanic) doll
amongst other things....and I have waited with anticipation for 10 days...tracking it's every move.


The sun is out. the sky is blue and this package is on the delivery van........


This is what all the fuss is about! and it will all happen today. Best drink more tea and find my new flip flops....

This week I found an old photo in a book.
 This is the photo I found in a Bon Jovi book. (acording to Lee there is no other) It is his old band from the late 1980s early 1990s.

This is a whole blog all on it's own, which I shall write today whilst waiting for the package...never fear.  So I will leave you with a cup of tea and point out the jeans that Lee is wearing in this publicity shot.......He still has them. He married me at Leeds registry office wearing them......This photo was about 1991. the wedding was 2006. The jeans are in the draw right now......and he can still fit inside them.
" the draws not the jeans..." lee just added. But then he would wouldn't he?

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...