Sunday, August 5, 2018

Must get on......

T Rex. Ride a white swan said the DJ on the radio. indeed! who remembers Marc Bolan ? I do and this song has haunted me a bit lately. In fact I wrote about it a few weeks ago. so...ride a white swan this day.
 Monday again and I have 36 hours of work this week. That is a very lot to me....though this has to be done to fill the coffers with money to buy dolls. I now have more expensive tastes. Gene as you see here  in a minute......This one and the big box were birthday presents....Now I have a whole new addiction.

 So this Monday Not a lot of people around as I flip flopped along with my Gene doll this morning. The old guys that sit by the boat house were on their first circuit of the water....What do old guys gossip about? well I did not hang about to find out. So we might never know.
 I missed the predawn colours this day.....but was out for the main event of the sun rise.
 This is Monaco a Gene Marshall bride doll. A very lovely doll indeed.
 Well? do you want to know how Lee is after the weeks debarkle at the hospital and me becoming public enemy number one?....
Lee is so much better . The steroid injection in his back end has made a big difference. His medication has been changed and the new has been working on his swollen joints for twelve weeks...hence the hospital appointment. This drug takes twelve weeks to really kick in...so the doctors wanted to see that it was doing just that.
Lee still had some pain and swelling in feet and hands and shoulders on some days. His feet were very bad and he was as a consequence not sleeping...then having to take pain killers which in turn upset his stomach......The doctor gave him a swift steroid in his back end to take away the rest of the swelling and now his new medication is controlling his disease for now. I have had a look at his hands...one is now normal...and the other is still slightly swollen. He sleeps like a log too.

 So it seems me being public enemy number one has blown over. This morning I just walked around the tarn...took in the beautiful morning and had no need to stress about daft stuff I can not reverse.

 I can get on with enjoying my birthday presents this year now......I got loads of dolls....and A new version of Alice in Wonderland book. So there is plenty to write about and take photos of yet... never fear.
 The swan family was out on the water.....Look how big the cygnets are! they were big last week....but they have doubled in size!
Good old Radio Leeds this morning. Ride a White Swan  started playing just as I came in to drink my tea and eat by breakfast banana.

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...