Sunday, August 12, 2018

Quietly.

 I quietly found an old post in the memory bit of social media which informs me that it is two years since I was released from hospital and discharged from the cancer unit. The post refers to the second lot of surgery . the real mcoy was three and a bit years ago that that the diagnosis occurred. Then followed an eight hour surgery and a hospital stay connected to a very lot of machines. It seems a lot longer. though actually two years is not long really. The other thing that happens now when you go to oncology department ....is that they calculate your chances of living another ten years after . my chances were about 89 0/0...which at the time I thought quite good. So with that calculation I have had Three of my ten......

So with that in mind I got myself out and about even though it is not a bright colourful day as you see.
 The dawn happened some where in amongst these clouds.....it looks quite boring. it looks quiet? well it was up until a couple of runners huff puffed past. loads of dogs taking people for a walk too.
 I walked all the way around. I could get no really sensational pictures....but this day does have it's own beauty.

 It rained both inside my house and out all night. My leaking roof has filled two buckets by this morning and was still dripping as I washed up.

 Some fishermen were out in that all night! each to their own......
 So this day. I am a live. I am upright and walking and I have money I can go and earn. So with that and the fact that I have a few days off coming up I will leave you and go and get on with it all.
 This day I finally managed to get a pic of the Moor hen's house. I have tried a few times and ended on the delete button...so here she is!
 The swans and family were also out in the mucky mist this morning.....
Lots of seagulls in land too. this is a clue as to the nature of the weather. hopefully it will cheer up a bit.....I am not asking for much....as the extreme heat is no good to me I just go orange.

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...