Friday, August 3, 2018

Hello Hollywood.

 Hello Hollywood is a doll. This is one of the girls that lept out of the big box from California. So Hello indeed this great day.
I have literally five minutes to type this as I have to prepare to meet my public. First I need to address my hair, which has proceeded to clumps due to the hot night. So quickly....
 Lee is still asleep. He was last night when I came in. Monza is just not interested in anything other that snoozing either. So out i went in my Flip Flops and carrining Hollywood I ended up on the jetty of the tarn just after 5am.
 The moon was still out .....so were the fishermen in their tents. some sat on the bank watching their rods in the morning colours. Do they do that all night?
 I flip flopped along past a runner huffing. he passsed me twice as I was walking slowly to take pictures and enjoy the cool air.
 May be I should start to jog in the mornings. it is healthy right? at age 57 as of last weeks birthday I guess I would have got into this much earlier in life if ever it was to happen...
 In life up to now I have settled for wine and chocolate. Excercise being walking the dog and trawling junk shops. I do not do the wine anymore .that is as healthy as I want to be...The runner passed me again by now and I thought he was not looking too good.
 I walked all the way around....then headed home as I have washing to put out and tea to drink in copious amounts.....
 Yep. best be quick. I need make up...hair and to find some shoes.
 Yes. shoes. Flip flops not allowed where I am going.


So I leave you with Gene at the tarn. I have to go. my time is up. 

1 comment:

polkadothill said...

I was amused at the runner huffing and puffing..............hello Hollywood saw him too.............

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...